Full Mouth Immediate Implant Reconstruction – Fully Guided
With 25 million edentulous patients, the need for full mouth immediate dental implant reconstruction is greater than ever. Learn how to restore your patient using digital technology to achieve a predictable surgical and restorative result. Learn how easy fully guided full arch or full mouth immediate implant reconstruction can be with immediate placement of a prefabricated, computer guided, monolithic acrylic bar supported prosthesis. This is not retrofitting a denture for immediate use.
- Patient selection for full arch immediate implant reconstruction
- Surgical instrumentation
- Digital planning of implant placement
- Immediate implant placement
- Immediate loading of full mouth/full arch restoration
- Bone reduction using guide
*10% discount when you enroll with a colleague.