CBCT Bootcamp - The Implants Edition
Dr. Tamimi will provide an in-depth review of the concepts of imaging for implants, including image manipulation to produce clinical correct cross sections, radiographic anatomy of relevant parts of the head and neck as well as systematic review of a CBCT volume. She will discuss the key strategies for detection and evaluation of pathology that may be visualized on the scan and their relevance to implant treatment planning and insertion, teaching the fine diagnostic details that would enable the participants to single out one diagnosis over the other. An audience response system will be used to engage the participants.
- Learning to navigate and extract clinically correct images from a CBCT dataset.
- Establishing a systematic review method to minimize missing important diagnostic information.
- Understanding radiographic anatomy as is related to implant dentistry.
- Identifying pathology and knowing how it can change the implant treatment plan.
- Knowing when to seek help with CBCT evaluation.
- CE Credit: 8 hours
- May 19, 2018
- Location: Stanley Dentistry, 3731 NW Cary Parkway, Suite 201 Cary NC
- Tuition: $995