Bone Grafting 101
Everyone wants predictable implant results with maximum aesthetic appeal. When optimal outcomes require ridge preservation, what are the defining factors?
In this easy to follow, one-day course, general dentists and dental specialists will learn:
- site preparation (socket grafting)
- how to choose the appropriate graft material and why
- hands on socket grafting on anatomical models
- comparison of delayed vs. immediate implant placement and provisionalism
- simple flap design and suturing techniques
- how to overcome obstacles (challenging maxillary posterior with osteotomes & a sinus bump)
- basic suturing
- when to say NO to primary closure!
- wound healing and why it REALLY matters
Students will observe a grafting procedure performed on a live patient with real-time question and answer session.
Bone grafting 101 will be led by Dr. Robert Stanley and will help you introduce hard and soft tissue regeneration into your practice. If you are already doing site preservation work, this course will give you the tools and confidence to take your practice to the next level in oral surgery. Class size is limited to allow instructor and student one-on-one interaction in a state-of-the-art facility. You will leave this course ready to create world class implant aesthetic solutions.
- CE Credit: 8 hours
- Level: Intermediate
- April 5, 2019 - Registration is now open!
- Location: Stanley Dentistry, 3731 NW Cary Parkway, Suite 201 Cary NC
- Tuition: $1,550